Navigation Bar

March 7, 2009

A little bit Pretentious

Ok this is a little bit silly, but I was feeling a little sorry for myself today and needed a little pick-me-up with a pretentious show of everything. So here goes:

I've Been To 24 Countries in 25 Years:
  1. United States (this counts)
  2. Canada -- British Columbia
  3. Puerto Rico
  4. Barbados
  5. Bahamas
  6. England
  7. Scotland
  8. Ireland
  9. Spain
  10. Portugal
  11. Italy
  12. Greece
  13. Austria
  14. Hungary
  15. Vatican City
  16. Monaco
  17. Romania
  18. Switzerland
  19. Germany
  20. Belgium
  21. The Netherlands
  22. Denmark
  23. Sweden
  24. Japan
  25. ? Have time this year to catch one (or more) to my passport
I Have Talent / Interest in These Hobbies:
  • Sewing, quilting, etc.
  • Knitting
  • Japanese Tea Ceremony
  • Painting, Drawing, Ceramics, Colored Pencils, Pastels
  • Container Gardening
  • Chicago Tribune crossword puzzles / Sudoku
  • Cooking
  • Getting movies on Netflix.
  • Piano, Flute playing
  • Education: foreign language, art history, technology
I Want to Learn How to:
  • Many, many things filling up many many journals and most of the time, it's hard to make decisions about what I'm going to spend my time learning.

1 comment:

Kimmy Gustafson said...

Pretentious? Maybe a bit but I am soooo jealous. I have been traveling since I was four years old and my goal is to visit as many countries as I am years old. I am at 22 and turn 26 next week :(