Navigation Bar

September 29, 2009

New Thing #88: Firefly



I have been thinking a lot about Michelle lately. It's hard, I feel like there is no one I can talk to about her. Nick's gotten remarried, which I am happy about but still wish that I didn't feel weird bringing up the past. Kevin never got to know her. Mom and I talk about her but it usually ends in tears. I feel that her old friends and I don't understand each other because she was the glue that held us all together. My new thing was that I watched the entire season of "Firefly," one of Michelle's favorite TV shows. It was short-lived, like her. I miss her. There was one moment when I was watching an episode that I said to myself "I have to call Michelle and talk to her about blank" ... and then I remembered ... and it made me cry. Because for that brief moment, she was alive to me again. And then ... she was gone all over again and it reduced me to tears. I don't want to talk about this anymore

No comments: