Navigation Bar

February 23, 2010

Time

Time SquandererI wish I felt like I had more time when I get off work. I get home from work between 4:30 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. from there I begin preparations for dinner, feed the cat, tidy up the back yard before the day light disappears. Then when I'm done eating all I want to do is sit on the couch and watch TV / movies, play on the computer or read books. Even though most nights I don't go to sleep until midnight, it seems that I don't use the 7:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. time frame for anything but being lazy. And when I say lazy, I mean "wearing a hole in the couch the size of my ass" lazy. Not good! I need to learn how to spend a portion of that lazy-time at home in a more productive and meaningful way. Not going to lie and say I'm going to cut out tv/computer/books but I should try to do SOMETHING else besides take a shower and play with the cat.

When in Vegas...
Tonight is a different story however since Kevin and I are preparing for a short trip to Vegas. When I say short, I mean SHORT. We fly out Wednesday evening and return Friday morning. It's for a time share thing and for vegas, that short of a trip is fine I think. Then Friday night we are driving to Mt. Hood to hang with Aisha and David. David and I don't ski or snowboard so we are going to hang out in the lodge while Aisha and Kevin snowboard. This equates to copious amounts of drinking, I'm sure :) Should be fun!

No comments: