Navigation Bar

January 24, 2012

30by30: 2.) Bento Design - Chicks 'n' Bits


Here is my first attempt at designing my own Bento box. I used an ice cream scoop to make balls of mashed red potatoes. Then I sliced some steak thinly and placed that on a piece of lettuce. I put some A1 sauce in my panda sauce pourer (bottom, right side - Sauce pours from panda's mouth when you twist the head). I packed bacon bits in the yellow chick so they stayed crispy. I placed my dessert of a slice of SinDawg and tea ceremony sweet in a yellow cupcake sleeve. All and all, quite adorable for my first time! 29 more to go! >. <

1 comment:

Alyss said...

Totally adorable! Looks yummy. I'm going to share with you my guilty secret... these are old, but I use the same lunch box now. Every day. Yup.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/alyssluncheslove/