Navigation Bar

April 26, 2012

30by30: 1.) Earn my Graduate Degree - I'm a Master! COMPLETED

I have finally completed my Master's program at George Fox University. I earned a Master's of Arts in Teaching as well as my teaching license. I will be able to teach Middle School and High School age students, grades 6th through 12th. The subjects I'll be specializing in are Language Arts, Business and Reading. This is such a tiny post for a journey that has lasted 16 months, through tears and heartache, through joy and laughter. I've met some wonderful people. There has been death and there has been birth (thankfully, no birth announcements from our household). The folks who took this journey with me have a special place in my heart and many of them I will talk to for years. Some of them I hope to be life-long friends with :)

The Hooding Ceremony was today and I'm so grateful to have taken this journey. Mom knew that I would be doing this and I'm so thankful that she has been by my side, in spirit, from start to finish.

From left to right: me, Ally and Allie :)

No comments: