Navigation Bar

April 24, 2012

30by30: 11.) Take 30 dance classes - Bought a class card on LivingSocial

Technically, I haven't started this 30 by 30 goal yet. But, I wanted to let you all know that I am being proactive about scheduling dancing time in to my daily agenda. I purchased a Ten Dance class card through LivingSocial for NW Dance Project. With the use of that card, that will get me a third of the way toward my goal! Plus, it expires by July 25th, so it encourages me to get moving again.

I made this a goal because I really miss all of the extensive dancing I did in college. I wrote for Dance Spirit magazine when I lived in New York City for goodness sake! I was a good dancer. I can be a good dancer again. But, more importantly, I just want to have fun moving my body again.

No comments: