Navigation Bar

August 30, 2009

New Thing #86: Created a Nature Journal


Art Media was having a sale, and I got a book called "Nature Journal: A Guided Journal for Illustrating and Recording Your Observations of the Natural World." It was SUCH a nice book, that I decided to make my own Nature Journal out of an old sketchbook that I got from mom. The paper is pretty thin, so I might have to alternate pages, I don't know yet. It's funny, I go out and buy a blank journal with instructions in it, but I think it's so nice that I use a blank sketch book that isn't being used for anything. Here is a sample page from someone else's nature book, but you can get the gist. Other examples include (from youth literature):
Lady Cottington's Pressed Fair Book
Gnomes
Spiderwick Chronicle's Guide to the World Around You

No comments: