Navigation Bar

October 8, 2008

New Thing #59: Paper Cuts

I was asked at work to assist the Human Resources department with there filing. They have MANY filing cabinets and since they relocated to a new section of the building, their new stuff has just been piling up! So, they hired me to put all the clutter away. I have SOOO many paper cuts on my fingers from alphabetizing folders all day long. I don't mind that kind of work. It makes the day FLY by. But I feel more tired when I come home, that's for sure! Today I helped out the HR department by doing a ton of filing. I think it's going to take me 2-3 more days to get them caught up. The boxes of loose papers I am avoiding because it will be difficult to find the specific folder they have to go in... Sigh. I am very VERY thankful for the extra hours before the end of the year!

No comments: