Navigation Bar

October 16, 2008

New Thing #67: A Real Gusher

It just seems to be how my life has been going this week. I've been crying a lot lately but I've realized something very important: If shows or books or series DID NOT end, then there would never be any room for NEW wonderful creations. And I suppose, as long as it ends in a way that pleases me, then I shouldn't be sad. I should be happy because, unlike the real world, good triumphed over evil and the guy always got the girl.

But, speaking of "gushing" (with tears, emotion, etc.) my car ran out of windshield wiper fluid so I got to go to the automotive section in a store, buy more fluid, get under the hood of my car, and add more. So today's new thing is I added my own windshield wiper fluid to my car.

1 comment:

alicia said...

hahahahaha.
this one cracked me up.