Navigation Bar

August 22, 2008

New Thing #12: Ashland


Day two: Ashland. Since my cousin Lindsay has to move on Sunday, we decided to drive down to the beautiful city of Ashland to visit her a day early. Many of my friends have told me how cool that city is... everything they said about that city was totally true. Today's new thing was that I went down to Ashland with Adrianne and partied like a college student! The city is like a little oasis in the sage-brush this time of year. When we arrived in the evening, we immediately met Linds out at a bar. I think we went to 5 bars total, but I know we went twice to a few of those so it felt like 7 or 8. I had quite a bit to drink: 2 cranberry vodkas and 3 martinis. All right! Lindsay biffed on her skateboard and we all thought it was a riot because she said to a really cute guy in her way "I'm going to run you over!" and then BAM on the ground, broken bracelet, bloody palm, etc. She handled it real smooth, introduced herself and we all had a good laugh--even Mr. Cutie.

No comments: