Navigation Bar

September 16, 2008

New Thing #37: Drink a la Powder


That's really all that can be said about Slim Fast, the famous diet drink producer. The last time I drank Slim Fast was when I had my wisdom teeth taken out and found out I was allergic to codeine. Guess what I was drinking/eating when I decided codeine made me sick to my stomach? Yeapers--strawberry-flavored Slim Fast. I have trouble stomaching strawberry milkshakes now. But today I made and ENJOYED a powdered weight loss version of the chocolate milkshake. I need to try some new ways to cut down on snacking and I REFUSE to take diet pills. I thought there is NO WAY I can do strawberry again, but how bad can a chocolate drink be? The answer is "not that bad" but I probably will get sick of the shake before I'm finished with my gallon of nonfat milk. Step Two: Start an exercise regiment!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would you say its nestle quick worthy? Because I drink that all the time in order to get my daily dose of milk, but i never thought about switching it over to slimfast, Might be a good idea.....Let me know what you think before i spend the dough. Oh and also, i'm thinking about buying soy milk or something else. I wonder what that would taste like with it. - Rebecca P

Anonymous said...

How strange! I just decided to give SlimFast another try too! If you look on their website, they also have recipe ideas and such too, for quick snacks or meals.