Navigation Bar

September 23, 2008

New Thing #44: Hansel & Gretel

I know this is a bit obscure, but I thought it would be cute. I left a bread crumb trail like Hansel & Gretel. For those of you who aren't an expert on the Brothers Grimm, let me remind you that this was what Hansel and Gretel used to try and find their way back home after their father took them away the second time. (The first time they used little white polished stones) This time, the little critters ate the crumbs and the children were lost, leading themselves to the witch's gingerbread house. Now, I didn't get more than 100 feet before I ran out of the remnants of my bread bag. Too bad!

1 comment:

Kathy G said...

I found your blog through the comment your left on IN THE NEW.

I'm a fellow thing-a-day blogger; I'm on Day 257 of my project. What a great year it's been!

May I add you to my blogroll?